Boston Trademark Lawyer
By Erik J. Heels
First published 6/17/2016; ErikJHeels.com; publisher: GiantPeople.
I’m a Boston trademark attorney.
There are good and bad trademark lawyers at big and small law firms. We like to think that we’re good lawyers at a small firm.
537 Massachusetts Ave. Suite 301, Acton MA 01720
- How To Build A Startup: One Board At A Time, Be Yourself, Get Plants (2016-06-15)
Top 11 tips for entrepreneurs.
- Twitter’s Trademark Policy Sucks (2016-04-27)
The odd case of @YarnAttic vs. @TheYarnAttic.
- Uniform Username Dispute Resolution Policy (UUDRP) (2016-04-26)
(As Drafted by GiantPeople LLC on April 26, 2016)
- How To Register A Trademark: Part 3: Trademark Filing (2009-04-07)
File your trademark application with TEAS.
- How To Register A Trademark: Part 2: Trademark Search (2009-03-11)
Search trademarks to rule out likelihood of confusion.
- How To Register A Trademark: Part 1: Choosing A Good Name (2009-02-11)
A trademark is to your business as a foundation is to your house.
- How To Fire Your Lawyer (2009-01-27)
Terminating your attorney-client relationship.