Technology, Law, Baseball, Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Why do I write about more than one thing? Because I think single-subject blogs are, for the most part, boring.
Do you like musicians who play only one note? Artists who use only one color? OK then.
So I drew the above drawing to explain this blog. I’m pretty sure that:
- technology + law = patents
- law + baseball = umps
- baseball + music = organs
- music + technology = MP3s
But I’ve not yet figured out the following:
- A = music + technology + law
- B = technology + law + baseball
- C = law + baseball + music
- D = baseball + music + technology
Let me know if you figure it out.
I do know this. As soon as I stopped caring what the “experts” said and started writing about whatever was on my mind, my blog started producing results. Your mileage may vary.