Email addresses for Erik J. Heels.
I’ve had many email addresses through the years. I’m listing them all here (in plain text) because:
- I think the list is interesting, and
- it doesn’t matter if spammers get them, because:
- email has ceased to become a reliable form of communication, and
- spammers will get your email addrress whether you “cleverly” hide your email address (do you really think that writing it like “username (at) example (dot) com” is fooling anyone?) or not.
Here’s a list of (nearly) all of my past and present email addresses, along with the approximate dates when I first started using them. Addresses shown in bold still work (at least for me).
- 1984-09 – email@example.com (MIT)
- 1988-10 – ???@bbn.com (BBN)
- 1989-09 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Air Force)
- 1990-10 – ???@cayman.com (Cayman Systems)
- 1993-10 – email@example.com (The Legal List)
- 1994-01 – IP25315@portland.caps.maine.edu (Maine Law)
- 1995-01 – firstname.lastname@example.org (LCP)
- 1995-01 – email@example.com (LCP)
- 1995-08 – firstname.lastname@example.org (me)
- 1995-11 – email@example.com (ALM)
- 1996-02 – firstname.lastname@example.org (me)
- 1996-03 – email@example.com (me)
- 1996-03 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Inherent.com)
- 1996-09 – email@example.com (LawLawLaw)
- 1997-05 – firstname.lastname@example.org (RedStreet)
- 1997-06 – email@example.com (Verio)
- 1997-08 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Verio)
- 1997-10 – email@example.com (Verio – funny story here)
- 1997-10 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Verio)
- 1998-12 – email@example.com (Verio)
- 1999-12 – firstname.lastname@example.org (GiantPeople)
- 2000-02 – email@example.com (GiantPeople)
- 2000-09 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Bitpipe)
- 2001-12 – email@example.com (me – lifetime address)
- 2004-01 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Clock Tower Law Group)
I don’t remember my email addresses from BBN (1988-1989) and Cayman (1990) – that was before I started saving most of my email. Help me out if you have email from me from this era.
I’m always puzzled by people who say “I couldn’t find your email address” even though it’s on the copyright page on this website, on my law firm’s website, and in every whois record for every domain name that I own.
So don’t spam me bro! I’m sure this request will be just as effective as every other anti-spam technique I’ve tried.